Follow these steps to connect your Woojer Vest Edge to the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headphones. Since the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless Base Station has an analog output, you can either connect the Woojer Vest Edge via the included 3.5mm cable or use a wireless Bluetooth transmitter with an optical input to transmit to the Woojer Vest Edge wirelessly.
Connecting your Woojer Vest Edge and the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless with a wired connection:
Connect the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless using the provided 3.5mm cable to the Woojer's 3.5mm headphone output.
Connecting your Woojer Vest Edge and the Steelseries Arctis Pro with a wireless Bluetooth transmitter:
- Connect the optical cable from the source device's optical out port (Also known as SPDIF) to the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless' Base Station Optical In port.
- Connect the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless Base Station to the Bluetooth transmitter using a second Optical cable from the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless Base Station to the transmitter's optical out port.
- Connect your Bluetooth transmitter to the Woojer Vest Edge by turning the transmitter on via the ON/OFF slider located on the back of the device, and then setting it into pairing mode by pressing and holding the A button located on the face of the transmitter. The red & blue LED indicators will blink accordingly.
- Set your Woojer Vest Edge into pairing mode. Make sure the device is turned OFF first, then press and hold the power button for 5~ seconds until the LED indicators start blinking red & blue.
- The devices will automatically pair afterward. Please be aware that this process can take up to 30 seconds. After the devices are paired, the LED indicators will turn to a solid blue.
Note: To make the best out of your Woojer Vest Edge, set the source device's volume to MAX. Then, to set the headphones volume level - use the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless master volume control. To set the sensation level - use the Woojer Vest Edge's Up/Down control buttons located on the face of the device.