Latest smartphones models are now monitoring Bluetooth devices' battery level. In some cases this monitoring is misleading and it doesn't mean the battery is dying. You'll get the low-battery notification from the Strap itself. We suggest you disable this alert by following these steps. Note that these screens might look different among several models.
1. You'll get the Battery power low in the notification area. Sometimes this alert will include sound as well.
2. Long-press the alert, then press >Details.
3. On the App Notifications screen, press >Bluetooth battery status
4. On the Notification Category screen, press > Importance and select > Low
5. Go back to the Notification Category screen. You'll see Importance has changed to: No sound or visual interruption.
6. Go back to Home screen. The alert should be off now.