Follow these steps to update the Vest's firmware:
1. Install this Android app. (iOS app will be available soon)
2. Connect the Vest to a wall charger (version update will not work unless the Vest is plugged into a wall charger).
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
4. Open the app. The app will automatically start searching for available Vests near you.
5. As soon as the app detects your Vest, click on the Vest entry. The app should then connect the Vest.
6. The app will show your Vest's current firmware version.
7. If there is a newer version available, an "update" button will appear. Click the "update" button.
NOTE: Do not disconnect the wall charger while updating the firmware and make sure the Vest remains close to the mobile.
8. Update may take a few minutes. Once update is complete, the app will reconnect to the Vest and show the new version.