These are the connectivity options of the Vest:
For Stereo Haptic Mode:
1. With a 3.5mm cable - suitable for any audio source
2. Via Bluetooth connection - suitable for any device that supports A2DP Bluetooth connection. Note: in several devices, (e.g. PS4) the Bluetooth connection is limited to specific or certified Bluetooth clients only. In this case, you should use an external Bluetooth transmitter.
3. Via USB - for PC or Mobile which requires a micro-USB/USB-C connector.
For Full-surround Haptic Mode:
1. Multi-channel audio-in jacks (4 X 3.5mm) - for gaming consoles or external sound cards
2. Via USB - for PC or Mobile which requires a micro-USB/USB-C connector.
Note: To enjoy full-surround haptics, both the device and the content must support PCM 5.1/7.1 audio output. Game consoles require an HDMI Digital Audio-to-Analog multi-channel converter.
The differences between Stereo Haptic Mode and Full-surround Haptic mode are detailed here.